University of Minnesota
B.S. in Chemistry, Butler University, 2015
Investigation of the interactions between nanoparticles and bacteria.
- Podcast episode: Photographing the Unphotographable
- From Beer Bubbles to Nanoparticles: What is Nucleation?
- Does Eating Turkey Make You Sleepy? (Answer: No, but tryptophan can teach us about nanotoxicology!)
- Life is S’more Fun with Nanoscience
- Podcast episode: Green is the Color of Chemistry
- Podcast episode: Why Were Plastic Mirobeads Banned? Marine Debris and Sustainable Plastics