Joe Buchman Ph.D.
Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Minnesota, 2019 B.S. in Chemistry and Biology, Augsburg College, 2013
Thesis title: An Investigation of Nanoparticle Toxicity Mechanisms against Environmentally Relevant Bacteria and the Potential for Sustainable Agriculture Applications (Haynes group)
- Nanoparticles can stick to bacteria, but does more nanoparticle sticking mean more toxicity?
- Using Gold Nanobullets for Genetic Engineering
- Why do Scientists Care about Bacterial Replication?
- How Can You Tell if Bacteria are Alive or Dead?
- Sustainable Lamps Powered by Algae
- The Chemical Story Behind Non-Petroleum-Based Plastics