Eric Melby Ph.D.
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry and Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2016 M.S. in Soil Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010 B.S. in Chemistry Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2008
Eric's research focuses on developing a fundamental understanding of the mechanisms underlying nanoparticle toxicity in environmentally relevant eukaryotic cells such as the rainbow trout gill cell.
- Podcast episode 5: What's the Deal with Triclosan?
- Whats in a scientific publications name? One research article title explained
- National Lab Travelogue: A day in the life of a graduate student visiting the Pacific Northwest NationalLaboratory
- Is Triclosan Safe? What You Should Know About This Antibacterial Chemical
- Cleaning Without Chemicals? Part I - The Use and Hazards of Traditional Cleaning Chemicals