University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2017 B.A. in Chemistry with minor in Physics, Mount Holyoke College, 2012
The synthesis and characterization of nanoparticles for molecular level understanding.
NSF Graduate Fellow
- Podcast episode 3: Nanomaterials in Electric Car Batteries: How Do We Study Sustainability?
- Battery Behavior in the Biosphere: How We Probed Nanoscale Battery Materials Interacting with Bacteria
- Turkeys and Photonic Crystals: Lots to Be Thankful For
- Happy Mole Day from the CSN! (with Arielle Mensch & Marco Torelli)
- What is Color and How Can it Help Kill Cancer Cells?
- What Do People Think of Science?