University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A . Magna Cum Laude with honors in chemistry, Skidmore College, 2016
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- Bog bodies: the chemistry behind natural embalming
- Nanostructures in butterfly wings
- Podcast episode: Finding the Next Fix for the World’s Problems: More from the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station
- Podcast episode: Why Do We Care About Emerging Contaminants?
- Podcast episode: Putting Science to Work for Society: A Visit to the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station