University of Wisconsin-Madison
BS-Chemistry Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2008
MS-Soil Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010
PhD-Environmental Chemistry and Technology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2016
My research focuses on developing a fundamental understanding of the mechanisms underlying nanoparticle toxicity in environmentally relevant eukaryotic cells such as the rainbow trout gill cell.
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- Podcast episode 5: What’s the Deal with Triclosan?
- Whats in a scientific publications name? One research article title explained
- National Lab Travelogue: A day in the life of a graduate student visiting the Pacific Northwest NationalLaboratory
- Is Triclosan Safe? What You Should Know About This Antibacterial Chemical
- Cleaning Without Chemicals? Part I – The Use and Hazards of Traditional Cleaning Chemicals