University of Minnesota
Associate DirectorLab Members
Ph.D in Chemistry, Northwestern University, 2003
M.S. in Chemistry, Northwestern University, 1999
B.A. in Chemistry, Macalester College
The development of analytical assays for metal and metal oxide nanoparticle toxicity in beneficial bacteria.
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- Chemistry and Art in the Mountains of Morocco
- What is the “Matilda Effect,” and How Can We Improve Recognition of Women Scientists?
- Let’s Talk about Responsible Science Communication
- Putting Diversity, Innovation, Safety, and Communication Front and Center in Scientific Research
- Bright Nanoparticles + Glowing Bacteria = Beautiful, Useful Pictures
- The Mysterious Inspiration of Future Scientists
- “Leaning In” – Scientists’ Thoughts on Gender Equity
- To Label or Not To Label