University of Wisconsin - Madison
Center DirectorLab Members
Ph.D in Physical Chemistry, Cornell University, 1986
M.S. in Physical Chemistry, Cornell University, 1982
B.S. in Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1980
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- Nano in your ear! Nanotechnology and hearing
- Podcast episode 7: What Do Glaciers Have to Do With Nanoscience?
- What’s With All Those Flaming Cell Phones? A Primer on Battery Safety
- Bob’s Beautiful Blue Glacier
- Buckle Your Seat Belts: The Phase II Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology is Ready for Launch!
- The Science Behind Deflate-Gate
- Nuclear Proliferation & Sustainability: the History of Nanodiamonds
- A Giant of Nanotechnology Falls – Heinrich Rohrer
- Why are Nanomaterials So Special and What is the Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology?