University of Minnesota
B.S. in chemistry from the College of William and Mary, 2015
Nanoparticle toxicity in bacteria
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- Valentine’s Day Science: What do M&Ms have to do with nanotechnology?
- Bringing the Year in with a Bang!
- How many moles of gas are in a Pokémon Gastly?
- Royal Rife’s Universal Microscope (and Why It Can’t Exist)
- Ivy League Nanoparticles
- Pokémon Carbon Chemistry: Carbink and Diancie
- How science helped me overcome my fear of death
- Podcast episode: Communicating About Science with ‘Lab Girl’ Author Hope Jahren
- Podcast episode: Photographing the Unphotographable
- Podcast episode: It Just Didn’t Feel Like Me: Belonging and Sexism in Science
- Podcast episode: An Electronic Circuit on Every Seed?
- Podcast episode: Finding the Next Fix for the World’s Problems: More from the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station