University of Minnesota
Director of Education & OutreachLab Members
B.A. in Geology, Pomona College, 2000
M.A. in Speech-Language Pathology, University of Minnesota, 2006
Ph.D. in Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences, University of Minnesota, 2011
Director of Education and Professional Development
Sustainable Nano Blog Posts
- What Does the U.S. Election Mean for Science?
- National Chemistry Week – Solving Mysteries Through Chemistry
- How to Understand Nobel Science? Food!
- Fluorescence is Awesome: New CSN Videos!
- It’s Time for the 2016 Reader Survey!
- Field Trip to the Minnesota Nano Center
- How Many AA Batteries Would it Take to Power a Mercedes?
- Generation Nano, Here We Come!
- Recommended Reading: Spring Break Edition
- More Media Coverage for NMC Paper
- Our Day of TV News Glory
- 2015: Sustainable Nano Year in Review
- December: Time to Think About Summer Research!
- The CSN Research Experience for VeteransProgram
- Happy Mole Day 2015!
- National Chemistry Week Chemistry Colors our World
- Who Reads Sustainable Nano? You Do!
- Seven Tips for Attending Your First Big Conference
- Invisibility Cloaks & Tomato Juice Two Videos About Light & Color
- What Can One Hotel Do to Be Sustainable?
- Who Reads Sustainable Nano?
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with Fluorescence
- 2014: Year in Review