The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station
Ph.D. in Plant and Soil Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA, 2016.
M.S. in Environmental Science, Tianjin University of Technology, Tianjin, China, 2011.
B.S. in Environmental Science, Tianjin University of Technology, Tianjin, China, 2008.
(1) Environmental fate and ecotoxicity of engineered nanoparticles (metal-based and organic-based).
(2) Defense mechanisms of terrestrial plants toward abiotic stresses at physiological, biochemical and molecular levels.
(3) Interactions between organic matters and engineered nanoparticles, and their synergetic or antagonistic effects on the terrestrial plants.
(4) Effects of engineered nanoparticles on carbon sequestration and nitrogen cycle in agriculture and safety evaluation of nanoparticles in food.
(5) Role of novel engineered nanomaterials in disease suppression and nutrient enhancement.